Welcome to London Plus
Registered address: Norman House, 8 Burnell Road, Sutton – SM1 4BW
Company no. 04070342 (England & Wales)
Charity no. 1115303
Our Privacy Notice
This purpose of this Privacy Notice is to let you know how we handle and look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, what we learn by having you as a customer or contact, and the choices you give us about what marketing you want us to send you. This Notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
London Plus Will:
- Only use your personal information for purposes specified when we obtained the data from you
- Only retain your personal information as long as we are required
- Always ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information and privacy.
- Not sell your personal information
- Not share your personal information with other organisations without legitimate reason
- Not be involved in data swapping schemes
You have certain rights under data protection legislation. Find out more information on what these are by visiting the Information commissioners Office (ICO) website.
You can request access to the personal information we hold by completing a Subject Access Request (SAR) form.
You will be made aware when we obtain your personal information why we are doing so. The table below highlights what type of information we will ask from you.
|Information type||Purpose and related details||Justification|
|First name and surname||We ask for this when you sign up to our newsletters to personalise any communications with you||It is necessary so that we can communicate with you|
|Email address||We ask for this when you sign up for our newsletters so that we can email them to you||It is necessary for you to receive our newsletters|
Why we process personal data
London Plus identifies the legal basis for processing personal data before any processing operations take place by clearly establishing, defining and documenting.
Our legal reasons for processing your personal information
- To fulfil our contract with you/your organisation
- We have a legal or regulatory requirement
- You have given us your consent
- We have legitimate interests unless the processing is overridden by the vital interests, including rights and freedoms
What we will use your personal information for
- To communicate with you when you sign up to our newsletters or events
- To consider you as an applicant for a role at London Plus
- To support meeting London Plus’s mission and objectives
- To keep in touch with you about our events, projects or news
- To allow our organisation to run efficiently and appropriately for such things such as financial or business planning, governance and audit.
- At the point of collecting the information, we’ll endeavour to explain how we intend to use the information and which of these purposes apply. If we rely on consent, we’ll provide you with the opportunity to tell us that you’re happy to provide the information.
- If at any point in time you change your mind and decide that you don’t consent, please let us know and we’ll endeavour to stop processing your information in the specified manner, or we’ll delete your data if there is no continuing reason for possessing it.
- If you don’t consent to a particular bit of processing, we’ll endeavour to ensure that the Website and our service continue to operate without the need for that information.
London Plus will not keep personal data in a form that permits identification of data subjects for longer a period than is necessary, in relation to the purpose(s) for which the data was originally collected.
Our retention periods incorporate our legal and regulatory requirements that we have.
Where we cannot delete personal data for legal, regulatory or technical reasons we will always only retain it whilst making sure that your privacy is protected and will only use it for those purposes.
If your personal information that we hold is incorrect, you would like us to stop using your personal information or you have any further questions please contact us:
Address: Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Rd, Vassal, London SW9 6DE
Phone: 020 7125 0151