London Plus Annual Report 2021
24 Dec 2021
Our 2021 Annual Report
We have published our Annual Report of the Trustees and Accounts for the financial year ending 31st March 2021.
The 2021 Annual Report covers:
- London Plus’ objectives as a charity
- Our pandemic response at the start of the financial year
- Planning for a ‘post-Covid’ recovery
- The running of our core Networks, and the launch of our Social Prescribing Network
- Our accounts, funding and financial review
Find out more and read the report:London Plus 2021 Annual Report
We would like to thank our trustees and team for their hard work, and our partner organisations who worked with us to deliver services during the 12 month period.
Also; a particular thanks to our funders for their support of our work: City Bridge Trust, Greater London Authority, The National Academy for Social Prescribing, and Sport England.