Join our team: Administration and Communications intern opportunity
We are delighted to invite you to join London Plus as the Administration and Communications intern. Do you have aspirations to work in the civil society sector? Are you looking to gain experience in a professional role? We have a position available for an individual to provide admin and communications support to our team. This will ultimately assist us in supporting the charities in our networks and wider civil society in London.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide general administration support to the London Plus team;
- Communications support for the London Plus social media accounts, website and newsletters;
- Respond to enquiries on the London Plus email account;
- Calendar management for the London Plus team;
- Input and collate data in spreadsheets.
General duties and responsibilities as an employee
- To work as part of a team and contribute to the overall aims and objectives of the organisation;
- To be an advocate for the organisation;
- Attend staff meetings and training as required;
- All staff are required to operate in accordance with the organisation’s values, policies and procedures, including but not limited to, Health and Safety, and Data Protection.
- £10.75 per hour (London Living Wage)
- One month contract with a possible extension to three months
- 21 hours per week
- Start date: WC 26th October
- Location: Working from home
Find out more
Here at London Plus, we promote equality, champion diversity, think big, actively collaborate and act with integrity. If you share our values and want to bring about positive, lasting change to the people of London, we’d love to hear from you.
Please download the role pack containing the full role description, role specification and how to apply.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 18th October. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 12pm Tuesday 20th October.