COVID-19 resources for London’s charity sector15 Jun 2020
London Plus will be updating this page with resources and guides, for civil society organisations in London during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. From tips about working from home to guidance on governance please check back regularly for updates or sign up to our newsletter by scrolling to the bottom of this page.
Please head to our other COVID-19 resource pages for:
- Data resources (vulnerable groups, demographic, social inequalities)
- Resources and data about the impact of COVID-19 on the provision of free school meals.
- London Covid-19 Response: Funders, Community and Voluntary Sector (Bulletins)
Free resources/General guidance for civil society
- New government guidance for a wide range of work and social settings is being introduced and updated daily.
- Kingston council have created a really useful general advice guide around working from home, children at home and advice from the NHS (it’s not borough specific).
- The GLA have a COVID-19 civil society support page.
- NCVO guidance around volunteering, contingency planning and other sector information and news. Non members can access this. In their latest newsletters they have listed all of the resources and guidance and a list of trusted suppliers who are also offering guidance.
- Coronavirus responders (including non-profits) can apply for free unlimited HIPAA accounts on Jotform. They have also posted a list of form templates people are using during COVID-19.
- Canva have poster and social media templates specific to COVID-19 awareness.
- HR services guidance on COVID19 and employment.
- CharityComms resources and guidance for organisations navigating the pandemic.
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport government report which measures the impact of COVID on the charitable sector.
- What Works Centre for Wellbeing guidance, useful if you:
1) work for a small or medium-sized charity or social enterprise and want to understand if and how your activities affect the wellbeing of the people you support
2) are responsible for reporting, evaluation or impact
3) have not measured wellbeing very much or at all yet and need some more information and guidance on how to get started.
- NSPCC Learnings most recent newsletter is full resources to support children during COVID19.
- Youth Work Support is a website created for youth workers, young people and organisations for support during COVID-19.
- London Plus have collated a list of resources around COVID-19 and the provision of Free School Meals.
- Sustain alliance have complied resources, blogs and guides about securing food for vulnerable people, supporting the local response and defending our food supply.
- Volunteering Matters resources and guides – How to volunteer safely in response to COVID-19
- Youtube video on how to keep safe whilst volunteering during COVID-19.
- Ann Craft Trust explains the DBS changes.
Do you have any more top tips? Please get in touch and we will post it on this page.