COVID-19 resources for London’s charity sector25 Mar 2020
London Plus will be updating this page with resources and guides, for civil society organisations in London during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. From tips about working from home to guidance on governance please check back regularly for updates or sign up to our newsletter by scrolling to the bottom of this page.
- London Plus have written three blogs based on data from two surveys completed by over 300 charities in London.
Free resources/General guidance for civil society
- Kingston council have created a really useful general advice guide around working from home, children at home and advice from the NHS (it’s not borough specific).
- The GLA have a COVID-19 civil society support page.
- NCVO guidance around volunteering, contingency planning and other sector information and news. Non members can access this. In their latest newsletters they have listed all of the resources and guidance and a list of trusted suppliers who are also offering guidance.
- Coronavirus responders (including non-profits) can apply for free unlimited HIPAA accounts on Jotform. They have also posted a list of form templates people are using during COVID-19.
- Canva have poster and social media templates specific to COVID-19 awareness.
- HR services guidance on COVID19 and employment.
- NSPCC Learnings most recent newsletter is full resources to support children during COVID19.
- Youth Work Support is a website created for youth workers, young people and organisations for support during COVID-19.
- Volunteering Matters resources and guides – How to volunteer safely in response to COVID-19
- Youtube video on how to keep safe whilst volunteering during COVID-19.
- Ann Craft Trust explains the DBS changes.
Do you have any more top tips? Please get in touch and we will post it on this page.